2013 Year-End Keystone Membership Drive
Do you want millions of uninsured Americans to get health care covered?
Do you want health reform to have the voices of frontline physicians and medical students?
Help us raise $25,000 by January 1 by making a tax-deductible donation today!
30,000,000 uninsured people are confused about their new options to get covered. 4.8 million low-income people live in states that have refused to expand Medicaid. Our delivery system is undergoing massive transformations. Chronic, preventable disease is threatening the nation's health and economy.
Doctors for America has a way to address these critical health care issues: mobilize doctors and medical students to lead our nation in building a high quality, affordable health care system that works for all.
We have ambitious goals for 2014 -- but we can only reach them with your financial support:
- Connect millions of Americans with coverage by March 31, 2014
- Win key battles to expand Medicaid for millions of low-income families
- Train physicians and medical students in media and organizing at our National Leadership Conference
- Put doctors and medical students on TV and radio to set the record straight on health reform
- Expand our successful grassroots organizing model to address challenges in delivery system reform and prevention
Doctors for America depends on YOU to keep our doors open. If you don't step in, then who will? Become a Keystone Member today.